Welcome to my place in cyberspace. I created this blog as a forum for those near and far. I apologize for its impersonal nature, but in this quintessential, modern-day world rife with ironic technology, this forum seems to be a viable, (though hardly ideal), alternative for some form of communication when time factors conflict. As you kick back here, I hope you enjoy your visit; but keep in mind that no progression in technology can ever replace my yearnings for a more personal exhange. In the meantime, let's toast to you and your family's health, hope, and happiness. Thanks for letting me share with you.
Tin-Tin Turned 21!!!!
Photo courtesy of Tin-Tin's Mom, Tammy. A couple weeks ago, we were fortunate to be among the many to celebrate Justin's special day. We all had such a great time reigning it in and all we hope for from this day forward is that he continues to enjoy his life, meets his self-actualization needs and dreams and that he remains safe, happy and well!
We are so proud of you and love you dearly, Justin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment