Hi everyone. I just want to say that some good things come in small packages. One such package was in my mail today. I finally received my author's copy of what you see to your left...Volume 19 of the 2007 edition of The Harper Anthology, which holds MY VERY FIRST PUBLISHED PIECE...well, technically, it's my second, but comparatively speaking, the first was so small in content that it kind of doesn't count. And hey, y'all know I'm not a braggart. I am only boasting because this is a childhood-dream come true for me. In actuality, my modesty allows me to more enjoy the happenings and accomplishments of others over myself. But this happenstance is different. This is one achievement I am very proud of and unashamed to share. Unfortunately, there is no link I can paste for an online perusal. When more hardcopies for the public become available, I will snatch them up shamelessly for scrutiny. Gratefully yours, Mar;-)
Bye good friends!
-
We have lost Cookie and aunt Marla in the past year. Me and my family are
super sad! But I hope this wont ruin Cookies fame still!
15 years ago




3 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I am sooo happy for you.
Thanks, Cuz;-)
Marla,
This is so awesome. Please let me know when a copy is availble. I am so happy and proud for you.
Post a Comment