Everyone in our family knows how much this moment means to Glenn and Laura. It's not just because it's the traditional "Father and Bride" dance. It's because of all the years laced between this moment and all the hope a daughter shares with her father in one of the most precious and joyous moments in their lives. It amounts to something that only the heart can express. It also just proves that good things really do happen to good people and that the best gifts in the world are the ones with no packages. We all love you both so very much. ;-) Congratulations!!!
Bye good friends!
-
We have lost Cookie and aunt Marla in the past year. Me and my family are
super sad! But I hope this wont ruin Cookies fame still!
15 years ago




2 comments:
Yes, I do believe my nieces and now my new mephew know how to work a room. Ridiculously cute, I must say...all of them.
whoops...i just realized i've been posting under the wrong sections...go me =)! Sorry about that...
Post a Comment