I'll never forget the day I crept into my Aunt and Uncle's bedroom in Bensenville to watch my beautiful baby cousin, Jackie sleep soundly. I also remember thinking at that time that I finally got the sister I always wanted - even though by technicality, she was really my cousin. But I loved her like a sister anyway. As the years rolled by all too quickly, she grew from the adorable baby she was, to the bright and beautiful pregnant Mommy she is today. And while Jackie already has a wonderful sister named Becky, (new Mom extraordinaire;-) I still love her like a sister in my heart and I always will, time or distance notwithstanding. At any rate, we're thrilled for Jackie and Drue's good fortune. In fact, the photo to your left demonstrates the beauty of their bounty. Jacks and her husband, Drue are expecting this December and our other cousin Dan and his sweetheart-of-a-wife Jessica are too, albeit a bit before. Needless to say, our family is eagerly and joyously anticipating the arrival of their firstborns. Please join us in spirit by sharing in the joy of their good fortune. I am certain from heaven, your Nanas and Papas are very proud of you. PS. Better watch out, Laura and Mike, you're next!




1 comment:
I would absolutely love to read your piece! That is super exciting news and I'm only sorry that this response is so delayed. You've always had a special way with words. Love you both!
Post a Comment