My Bro, Greg, and his wife, Elizabeth.
Greg: I just wanted to give you public props for the emotional support you've given to your family from afar. It means more than words can tell. We know how difficult your juggle is right now and yet you still manage to pull through when we need you the most. I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have some pinch-hitters here so I wouldn't have to miss so much work. Believe it or not, Mike, Dad, Ma's friends and some of our family members are trying very hard to help in any way they can but it's not easy to see that from so far away. So keep your mind on high and find your peace in knowing we are bringing your supportive spirit with us wherever we go on this journey. The sojourn is sometimes difficult, but the circle is so divine if we choose to see it that way; and with the support of those who show concern, I am starting to see that despite all the inequities, there are still so many beautiful moments that make this ride so wildy wonderful. With that being said, please often recall how proud we are of you and for doing your best to balance this amalgamation of overflowing plates. Stay strong and sweet and know you are so very cherished.




No comments:
Post a Comment