


June 8, 2009Happy Birthday to my Aunt I hold so dear.
Words can’t aptly express how special you are to me, Aunt Lynn. You’ve made so many family gatherings wonderful with your kindness and smile. I will forever be grateful for the warmth and love you gave me during my early years when I barely understood life or myself. No matter what has passed, our love has not waned. With all the blessings you’ve received in your life, it has made our unification stronger in spirit, despite this day and age when time is more limited but faster in passing; the miles are longer in length, and the cultural stress of our current economy seems more expansive. So for your birthday and for everyday, I wish all that is good for you and your family. May you continue to receive many, many more blessings. May you also always know true love and tranquility. Happy, Happy Birthday, Auntie Lynn! ;-)
Most lovingly so,
Marla




No comments:
Post a Comment