Welcome to my place in cyberspace. I created this blog as a forum for those near and far. I apologize for its impersonal nature, but in this quintessential, modern-day world rife with ironic technology, this forum seems to be a viable, (though hardly ideal), alternative for some form of communication when time factors conflict. As you kick back here, I hope you enjoy your visit; but keep in mind that no progression in technology can ever replace my yearnings for a more personal exhange. In the meantime, let's toast to you and your family's health, hope, and happiness. Thanks for letting me share with you.
The best gifts are people not packages!



Photos of Maddox provided by his Nana Lynn & Papa Howard, from April 12, 2009
How blessed my cousins are! Their son is so cute he steals the show wherever he goes. Photos include me, my ma, and my dad with Jacks and Drue's son Maddy.
XO to my aunt, uncle and cousins for providing me with this wonderful memory.
~ Mar;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment